Spend a thrilling day at the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai, located at the famous Burj Al Arab. Wild Wadi features 30 rides and attractions for all the family, all based on the theme of Juha, an iconic character of Arabian folklore.
Book your ticket for Dubai’s Wild Wadi Water Park and experience the ultimate in surfing on the Wipeout and Riptiderate, or ride the waves in the largest wave pool in the Middle East at Breaker’s Bay.
Test your nerve on the Flood River, a ride with unannounced surges of water creating waves over a meter high, and sudden river rapids. Wild Wadi features an array of adrenaline pumping rides to keep you thrilled throughout the day.
If you simply want to relax, you can take a leisurely ride on the 360-meter-long lazy river. This makes a rather pleasant break after riding exciting Tantrum Alley, Wild Wadi’s latest addition, or one of the many uphill water slides throughout the park!
Juha's Journey is a haven for all ages, however, children should have parent supervision at all times. Life jackets are available free-of-charge for all guests who are not confident swimmers.
Children will delight in Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a specially designed children’s area.
Operating Hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
What You Get
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email with e-ticket
4. Present printed e-ticket and passport for verification at the indicated area for entry
Terms and Conditions
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- An e-ticket would be sent to you in a separate email
- The e-ticket is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
Jumeirah Road, next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai