Enjoy the tranquility of the desert at sunset on this half-day tour from Dubai. Experience trekking across the desert by camel before enjoying a delicious Arabic buffet dinner and an evening of entertainment at a traditional Bedouin desert camp.
On this half-day tour from Dubai you will experience riding a camel across the desert before spending an evening of entertainment at a traditional Bedouin desert camp. The guide will first pick you from the hotel in the late afternoon and you will head towards the desert meeting point, taking you away from the busy and modern city to the calm and beautiful desert.
The camels will be ready to take you into the Arabian Desert to feel the rhythm and beauty of the vast landscape. You will end up at the traditional Bedouin desert camp by sunset, where Arabic hospitality awaits you with a welcome drink of Ghawa and dates.
Attracting people from all over the world, the entertainment in the desert camp includes a Tanoura dance show, henna painting, a shisha corner, and traditional costumes in which guest can take pictures. Enjoy a perfect evening as the BBQ buffet dinner is served. The evening finishes with a spectacular belly dance show before you are dropped back off at your hotel.
Starting time: 3:30 PM
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop-off
- 45-minute camel ride
- Stop at the sunset point for taking pictures
- Welcome drinks in the traditional Arabic Bedouin camp
- Henna painting
- Shisha pipes
- Tanoura dance show
- Traditional costumes for taking pictures
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Delicious Arabic buffet dinner
- Belly dance show
What's Not Included
- Sand board
- Quad bike
- Picture with a falcon
- Pictures by the professional photographer
- Any other souvenirs
Please note the following:
- Casual clothes are advised
- Take your camera along
- Carry extra money if you wish to buy souvenirs or anything which is not included in the package
- Belly Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days
- Tanura Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays
- Alcohol drinks are not permitted during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details