Falconry And Wildlife Safari
Enjoy a desert safari in a museum quality 1950s Land Rover or a Mercedes G-Wagon and see native gazelles and oryx in the Conservation Reserve. Learn how to lure a falcon, ride a camel, and savor a light Emirati breakfast.
Discover the pristine eco-system of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on an early morning 5-hour desert safari by museum quality 1950s Land Rover.
Your professional guide will skilfully pilot a classic Land Rover over the pristine dunes and ghaf forests. No other vehicle offers a more traditional desert experience, or better opportunities to spot exotic wildlife.
Search for Arabian oryx, a true modern-day conservation success story. Look out for gazelles, desert monitors, and abundant birdlife through on board high quality binoculars. You might even see rare a Gordons wildcat.
The reserve is the UAE’s first National Park dedicated to preserving the desert habitat, where hundreds of fascinating flora and fauna species await your discovery. Grab this opportunity to experience the carefully preserved wildlife area in an enchanting vehicle that has played an integral part in the heritage of the desert for more than 6 decades.
On return to the camp, you will enjoy a freshly cooked local snack and have the chance to ride the ship of the desert, the camel.
What You Get
- Hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned van (Heritage Collection)
- Safari transportation by classic Land Rover (Heritage Collection)
- Light breakfast
What's Not Included
- Please note that a portion of your fee contributes towards local conservation
- The language/safari guide is on request and is subject to availability on the day of the tour.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.