See the best sights in Dubai on a comprehensive, 4-hour guided tour. Visit everything from mosques to beaches to shopping malls, and admire the luxury hotels and flashy buildings dotting the skyline as you take in the wonders of this stunning desert city.
Take in the sights of Dubai, both old and new, with a guided half-day tour of the stunning Middle Eastern metropolis.
Your comprehensive tour starts with panoramic views of the iconic landmarks that have cropped up along the Dubai skyline over the years. Then it's off to see Burj Al Arab, the famous 7-star hotel, to see what ultimate luxury looks like up close.
Take a trip to Jumeirah Beach to see the Jumeirah Mosque. Next is the impressive Royal Palace, followed by a trip past the scenic Dubai Creek and on into Al Bastakiya, otherwise known as Old Dubai. Check out the Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, which offers a fascinating insight into the city’s past and present.
Wander past the textile market, lined with stalls selling antiques, shawls, and clothes before taking a water taxi to the Spice and Gold Souk. Experience the sights and smells of the local spices or shop for jewelry. If you’re looking for something more modern than the traditional souks, then you can hit the shopping malls that Dubai is famous for.
Starting Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking driver
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details