Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
See two of Dubai’s most significant monuments with a combined ticket to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Ascend the Burj Khalifa for panoramic views. Then, discover marine life from around the world at a unique, underwater zoo.
Dubai is popular for its architectural marvels, constructions that the rest of the world may not even consider possible. The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Apart from this, there is the Dubai Aquarium which is housed inside the Dubai Mall, another feat that is one-of-a-kind. With this tour package, you get to see and enjoy both of these wonders of Dubai.
With the tickets to Burj Khalifa, you get to visit the Observation Deck on the 124th floor where you would be able to spend 30 minutes enjoying the marvellous view of the city. Your next visit would be to the Dubai Mall Aquarium where you would come face to face with thousands of marine animals. The tour of the fascinating Underwater Zoo is also included.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Sundays - Wednesdays: 10:00am - 12:00am (last admission: 11:30pm)
- Thursdays - Saturdays: 10:00am - 1:00am (last admission 12:30am)
- 8:30am - 3:30pm and 6:30pm - 11:00pm, daily
What You Get
- Burj Khalifa admission ticket (non-peak time entry, visit levels 124 & 125)
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo admission ticket (includes access to Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo and Underwater Observatory)
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Meals and beverages
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You may also be asked for proof of identity, so please bring along a valid photo ID
- Both vouchers is valid only on the date specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry tickets At The Top, Burj Khalifa ticketing counter
- Both attractions must be visitied on the same day. You must visit Burj Khalifa at the time slot allocated while Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo can be visited any time within its Opening Hours
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.