Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
See two of Dubai’s most significant monuments with a combined ticket to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Ascend the Burj Khalifa for panoramic views. Then, discover marine life from around the world at a unique, underwater zoo.
Experience the magic of Dubai with a combined ticket to 2 of the city's most amazing attractions, and enjoy free entrance to Dubai Aquarium and the Burj Khalifa on the same day!
Start by traveling to the top of Dubai's most iconic monument with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa. Once you have selected your time slot, take the world’s fastest elevator to the observation floors of the world’s tallest building, and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramas across the city, desert, and Gulf. Learn more about the architecture and technology behind this unique skyscraper.
Then, enter the world’s largest suspended aquarium. Admire thousands of aquatic animals from around the world, including rare species such as the King Crocodile and Sand Tiger Sharks. You are free to visit Dubai Aquarium before you ascend the Burj Khalifa if you prefer.
Operating Hours : 8:00am-11:00pm Daily
What You Get
- Entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa (at selected time)
- Entrance to Dubai Aquarium tunnel and underwater zoo
- Underwater Observatory
What's Not Included
- Both tickets must be used on the same day
- • You must go to the Burj Khalifa at your selected time slot. Please go to the ticket counter in time for your visit
- • Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- • Your visit to the Dubai Aquarium can be taken at any time on the same day
- • Please note that the offer is not available during prime operating hours at the Burj Khalifa
- • Your booking will be confirmed up to one month before your visit
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email with e-ticket
4. Present printed e-ticket and passport for verification at the indicated area for entry
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- An e-ticket would be sent to you in a separate email
- The e-ticket is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai Dubai Aquarium, Ground and Level 2, Dubai Mall, Dubai
You must go to the Burj Khalifa (At the Top - Will Call counter) to receive your ticket for the Dubai Aquarium if you want to go there first.