Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
Whizz up to the world's tallest tower and enjoy amazing views of Dubai!
Indulge yourself with unobstructed 360-degree panoramic views of stunning Dubai from the 124th or 148th floor at the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower. Use the telescopes to spot top Dubai attractions like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and more from above! Skip the queue now by booking your tickets in advance.
Operating Hours : 8:00am-11:00pm Daily
What You Get
- Entrance ticket - At The Top, Burj Khalifa (Level 125 + 124) OR
- Non-prime time hours: 8:00am-3:00pm, 6:30pm-11:00pm
- Prime time hours: 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Entrance ticket - At The Top Sky, Burj Khalifa (Level 148 + 125 + 124)
- Non-prime time hours: 6:00pm-11:00pm
- Prime time hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
- *Please note that as Burj Khalifa does not accept bookings more than one month in advance, please do not make bookings more than one month prior to your visit
- **If the timing selected is not available, the nearest timing to your selected time will be given.
Not Inclusive Of:
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email with e-ticket
4. Present printed e-ticket and passport for verification at the indicated area for entry
Terms and Conditions
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- An e-ticket would be sent to you in a separate email
- The e-ticket is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
How to Get There
By metro: Take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station. Enter the Burj via Dubai Mall which in itself is a spectacular attraction (stop by the aquarium as you make your way over). View map