Abu Dhabi Full-day Sightseeing Tour From Dubai
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, admire the Etihad Towers and more.
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, go to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white facade of the 4th largest mosque in the world.
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop by another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower.
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village. Visit the Abu Dhabi Museum inside the village to see some interesting specimens, such as a replica of an oasis desert village. Also visit the adjoining Sheikh Zayed Centre and learn about the life of ‘father of the nation’, the late Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Then, visit the Date Market where numerous kinds of dates and other dried fruits are sold.
Before returning to Dubai, see some of Abu Dhabi’s new attractions at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World (the largest indoor amusement park in the world) and the world’s fastest rollercoaster.
Tour Starts at 8.00am
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off at selected locations ( Pick-up is available from any Dubai Central Hotel.)
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide available for several languages
- Cold mineral water
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned in "what's included"
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace, Ferrari World or the Etihad Towers. These can however be viewed from the outside
Please note the following:
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Friday and Saturday. It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) may be provided by the tour operator; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- The tour operator cannot provide any kind of clothing for men
- The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 10 hours, depending on traffic
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details