Test your nerves on a glass walkway perched on a cliff at 4,691 feet or 1,430 meters’ height
Enjoy the spectacular beauty of Tianmen Mountain with this package including a private guide and a private transfer from your hotel in Zhangjiajie city centre. Feel at your ease to enjoy wonders like the world’s longest cable car.
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Zhangjiajie city centre and be transferred to the cable car station to climb up Tianmen Mountain.
The cable car is the longest in the world, and your guide will take you from the city center up to Tianmen Mountain. During the 28-minute cable car ride, you can enjoy the breathtaking scenery of nature’s masterpiece shrouded by mist. Upon arrival on Tianmen Mountain, your guide will take you visit different places.
First you will walk on the mountain plank road built along the face of cliffs, where you will feel like walking in a fairy land when the mist is still heavy. Be amazed by the peculiar peaks, odd rocks, lush plantations and blooming flowers. After the glass plank, you can use your open-air chairlift ride tickets to visit the interesting Tianmen Temple.
Next, your guide will take you to experience the 60-meter-long cliff-clinging glass skywalk suspended at 1,430 meters high. You will have to buy the 5 RMB shoe protectors here so you will not damage the glass. Here you will be able to take amazing pictures of the outstanding landscape.
After your adrenaline surge, you can use the shuttle bus tickets to ride 99 bends up to the mountain before you reach the top. Here you will walk 999 steps to reach the iconic Tianmen Cave, also known as Heaven’s Door, a natural hole that cuts through the side of Tianmen Mountain.
After Tianmen Cave, your guide will take you to ride the shuttle bus back to the cable-way station and descend to the bottom of the mountain. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Zhangjiajie city.
- Test your nerves on a glass walkway perched on a cliff at 4,691 feet or 1,430 meters’ height
- Get stunning views of mist-shrouded mountains and lush valleys at Tianmen Mountain
- Enjoy the extraordinary beauty of natural wonder
Tour Starts at 09:00am, Tour Ends at 05:00pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Tianmen Mountain cable car ticket
- Tianmen Mountain entrance ticket
- Tianmen Mountain glass walkway access ticket
- Shuttle bus tickets from Tianmen Cave back to the entrance
- Professional & Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Food and drinks
- Shoe covers for the glass walkway
- Gratuities (optional)
- Accommodation must be located at Zhangjiajie City Centre
- Dress in comfortable shoes for this tour
- Full Name, Passport No, Date of Birth are needed, because the local policy of requiring purchasing insurance for travellers particpating in this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
- Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Zhangjiajie City Centre
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
- Name of Hotel
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Passport No.
- Date of Birth
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.