Exploring by bike is one of the best ways to get close to the beautiful scenery and explore beyond the guidebook.
Yangshuo in Guangxi is a tourist Mecca with its karst-peak surroundings and rocks. Exploring by bike is one of the best ways to get close to the beautiful scenery and explore beyond the guidebook.
Meet your guide at 9:00 am at Green Lotus Hotel lobby to help you to rent your bicycle.
Please note that your guide will come from a local village, so his/her English may not be fluent. However, he/she will have the best knowledge of the surrounding local areas, besides being very friendly.
From Yangshuo city, you will bike onto local small country roads, muddy lanes, and through ride paddies, farmhouses, and green limestone hills. Biking here gives the best insight into the local life in rural China, and is the best way to explore the picturesque sceneries of the region. The further you go, the fewer other tourists and people you will see – this makes for a very private and personal experience.
You’ll have a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch at a local restaurant on your trip, and bike back to the city afterwards to return your bike. The rest of your day is spent on your own arrangement.
Tour Starts at 09:00am, Ends at 01:00pm
What You Get
- Bike rental fee
- Professional & friendly tour guide
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Meet your guide at 09:00am at Green Lotus Hotel Lobby (Address: No. 1 Guan Lian Road, Yangshuo) to rent the bicycle
- The guide comes from a local village, therefore his/her English may not be fluent
- The operator will require your hotel details to reconfirm the meeting time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify upon meeting
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.