Expand your cooking abilities learning how to prepare delicious Chinese local dishes under the guidance of an expert chef
Chinese cuisine has been around for thousands of years and each region has its own respective culinary knowledge and delicacies. This activity gives you the opportunity to learn how to cook five tasty local dishes with a professional chef and includes round-trip transfer to your hotel in Yangshuo city centre.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Yangshuo city centre hotel to take you to the Yangshuo Cooking School.
The cooking school offers you the opportunity to learn how to prepare authentic local food with skilled and friendly teachers. They love showing their abilities through stories, even sharing some secrets of the Chinese cuisine with you!
The school emphasizes a teaching-by-doing style rather than teaching-by-watching, meaning that you’ll be able to easily replicate the dishes once you get home. In total, you will cook five dishes and then you’ll be able to eat the meal together. The class is also a perfect way to learn more about Chinese customs, especially those related to Chinese gastronomy and manners.
Then we will bring you back to your hotel, with the rest of the day on your own arrangement.
Tour Starts at 9:00 am, Ends at 12:00 pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Cooking class with a professional chef
- Your cooked lunch (food only)
- Tour guide
- Additional drinks or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a private tour
- Meet your driver at the lobby of your hotel in Yangshuo City Centre
- A minimum of 2 person is require for the tour to operate. Maximum capacitiy of this tour is 15 person.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the driver for verification before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.