Make the most of a short stay in Xian by stopping off at the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum on your way to or from the train station on this private tour.
Is your time in Xian limited? Make the most of a short stay in Xian by stopping off at the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum on your way to or from the train station on this private tour. This tour includes private transfer from the train station to the hotel or vice versa, entrance tickets, lunch and local guide.
Meet your guide at Xian Railway Station or Xian North railway station and transfer to visit the Terracotta Army.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses, which are one of the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. They were discovered by local farmers in 1974 and now it is one of the most visited museums in the world.
Life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses arranged in battle formations are the star features at the museum. They are replicas of what Qin Shi Huang’s imperial army would look like at that time, 210-209 BC. The army was built in order to protect the emperor in the afterlife. Today, there are still miles of land with unexcavated treasures.
Different pits have different figures – ranging from military personnel to musicians, acrobats, and strongmen. In the main and most impressive vault of the museum, you will see figures arranged in typical battle formation in 11 columns comprising officers, soldiers holding spears and swords, and others steering horse-drawn chariots, as if ready for one last battle. Don’t hesitate to explore the museum exhibits displaying artifacts and a film on the fascinating history of the mausoleum.
After enjoying a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch, we will go to a Xi’an Arts and Crafts Factory where you’ll see how the terracotta army statues were and are made, and have the opportunity to buy some for your family, friends, or yourself.
Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Xian downtown or Xian railway station or Xian north railway station.
Tour Starts at 08:00hrs, Ends at 13:00hrs
What You Get
- Xi'an/Xi'an North Train Station Pick-up and Hotel Drop-off (vice versa possible)
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Xi'an City Centre
- Train Station Pick-up and Drop-off only at Xi'an/Xi'an North Train Station
- If you have selected Hotel Pick-up, kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- If you have selected Train Station Pick-up, kindly meet your guide at Xi'an/Xi'an North Train Station
- Passport details of all travellers are required by our operators for the purchase of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum Ticket
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver to verify
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of Hotel
- Train No.
- Passport Details of all Travellers
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.