Experience the original and traditional music and dance of China’s golden age: The Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD) in the historic surroundings of Xian.
The Tang Dynasty Show is the best way to experience the original and traditional music and dance of China’s golden age: The Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD) in the historic surroundings of Xian.
The Tang Dynasty Show is an awesome spectacle of music and dance of China’s golden age. It starts at 7:30 pm every day. It takes place at the Tang Dynasty Palace and last for around 70 minutes.
he Tang Dynasty Show showcases the music and dance of China’s golden age: The Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD). This dynasty is often viewed as the apex of Chinese civilization, especially southern Chinese. Recreated from historical records, artworks, relics and artefacts, the traditional instruments, hairstyles, dances and brilliant costumes of the Tang era are brought alive in this wondrous and highly entertaining performance. You can expect to see a beautifully choreographed ribbon dance, a percussion instrument number, and other dances that require numerous costume changes.
3 Options to choose:
- Option 1: Show Ticket only
- Option 2: Show + Dumpling Banquet: You will be served a range of delicious dumplings. Close to a hundred different varieties in various shapes and sizes are beautifully presented at the table.
- Option 3: Show + Royal Banquet: The menu (subject to changes) is as follows below, one cup of soft drinks per person is also included.
- Pearls of Cathay - Delicacies of chicken filet in our chef’s special sauce with steamed dumpling and salad.
- The Royal Marriage - Black mushroom consomme.
- Heart of The Dragon - Crispy fresh king prawns and fish accompanied with honey glazed cashew nut highlighted with special dressing.
- The Princess's Pin - Sauteed fillet of beef in sweet and sour sauce served with garden vegetables and fried rice.
- The Willow's Melody - Orange sago surprise.
- After Dinner Delight - Platter of assorted ancient imperial “Dim sum”
- Herbal Tea - Jasmine Tea
Show starts at 07:30pm
Show ends at 08:40pm
Optional Dinner starts at 06:30pm
What You Get
- Dinner (unless option is selected)
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive to the Venue: Tang Dynasty Palace at least 20 minutes before the show starts
- Address: 75, North Chang'an road, Xian (Chinese Address: 长安北路75号, 陝西唐乐宫)
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher at the ticket office for entrance and to find your seats
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.