Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Day Tour
A trip to Xi'an is not complete if you never visit the Terracotta warriors. Join this tour to take a look at the amazing sights of the Terracotta Army in Xi'an.
Take a trip to visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a must-go attraction in Xi’an. Located east of the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang, the Terracotta Army, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the most remarkable archaeological excavation of the 20th century. When you are there, you can see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, which are life-size terracotta sculptures in battle formations that recreates the imperial guard troops of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. This sight is truly worth a visit! Then you will head for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. After lunch, you will continue to visit the Emperor Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. Join this day tour to see the amazing sights of the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an.
08:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs (GMT +8)
What You Get
Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Day Tour
Adult: Height 1.2m and Above
Child: Height below 1.2m
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- English-Speaking Guide
- Government Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Items not included above
- For Children under the height of 1.2m, please purchase the child ticket
- Hotel pick up and drop off services only from hotels within the 3rd Ring Road, Xi’an
- If your hotel does not lie within the 3rd Ring Road in Xi’an, please make your way to Bell Tower Hotel, Xi’an
- The tour operator will inform in advance on the specific pick up time
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Please email the following details to email@example.com:
o Number of people
o Hotel Information/ Pick up and Drop off point
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
· Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.