Xi'an Historical Half-Day Walking Tour
Embark on an exciting history lesson through this half day tour in Xi'an. Learn about the history and see the exhibitions at the Shanxi History Musuem. Visit the famous Big Wild Goose Pagoda as well as Da Cien Temple.
Learn about the history of Xi’an with this half day tour! Firstly, you will be brought to Shanxi History Museum, which is China’s first large-scale modern national museum. When you are there, admire the style of the architecture from the Tang dynasty and have a look at the vast collection of cultural relics. After visiting the museum, take a walk to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square, which is one of the city’s most distinctive and outstanding landmarks. Take a close look at the pagoda at Da Cien Temple, which is the city’s best-preserved Buddhist temple complex, established in the Tang Dynasty. You can also take a leisure walk around the different featured squares and gardens around the pagoda and temples. The most outstanding would be the North Square, that boasts the largest musical fountain in Asia. After the tour, you will enjoy the convenience of a transfer back to your hotel.
What You Get
Xi'an Historical Half-Day Tour
- English Speaking Guide
- One bottle of water per person
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off services only from hotels within the 3rd Ring Road, Xi’an
- If your hotel does not lie within the 3rd Ring Road in Xi’an, please make your way to Bell Tower Hotel, Xi’an
- The tour operator will inform in advance on the specific pick up time
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Please email the following details to email@example.com:
o Number of people
o Hotel Information/ Pick up and Drop off point
o Contact number
How to Use
· Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.