This tour will take you to visit the Terracotta Army Museum and the Banpo Village which remains of several well-preserved Neolithic villages dating back between 6,000 to 9,000 years.
On the way to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, we will first make a short visit to the Terra-cotta Figures Factory which focuses on the reproduction of the Terracotta Soldiers. Once in the Terracota Army Museum, learn about the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, who ordered the making of this terracotta army during his reign. You can see some of the estimated 8,000 life-size soldiers and horses that were buried in Qin Shihuang’s tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to protect him in the afterlife — a testament to his power.
In the main and most impressive vault, see figures arranged in typical battle formation in 11 columns comprising officers, soldiers holding spears and swords, and others steering horse-drawn chariots, as if ready for one last battle. If you’d like, explore the museum exhibits displaying artifacts and a film on the fascinating history of the mausoleum.
Next you will enjoy a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch in a local restaurant. After this, you will visit the Banpo Neolithic village, a New Stone Age site dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C. It is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world.
After this whole day’s tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Tour starts: 08:00 am to 09:00 am, ends at 05:00 pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- One bottle of mineral water
- Shopping stops: Terra-cotta Figures Factory (Purchasing at shopping stops are not required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 08:00am and 09:00am depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up. The exact time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts, normally after 6:00 pm, by a phone call to your hotel.
- Tour starts: 08:00 am to 09:00 am, ends at 05:00 pm
- Hotel must be in Xi'an City Centre (within the second ring road)
- Pick-up from Airbnb or residential apartment is not possible. You will be inform via e-mail upon confirmation of an alternative pick-up meeting point
- This is a shared tour with up to a maximum of 15 person
- Note: Purchasing at shopping stops are not required
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up for verification
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
- Meet your guide at the hotel lobby, unless otherwise, which the guide will notify you the evening before the tour
*Note: After purchase, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for all travellers:
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Name of Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.