Explore the highlights of Luoyang, you will visit the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site of Longmen Grottoes and explore the Buddhism history and culture at White Horse Temple.
Enjoy pickup and drop-off service from Luoyang hotel or Railway Station, escorted by the professional local tour guide, take this one day trip to explore the highlights of Luoyang, you will visit the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site of Longmen Grottoes and explore the Buddhism history and culture at White Horse Temple.
Your professional guide and driver will escort you to start the Luoyang highlights day trip. Your first stop will be the Longmen Grottoes. These grottoes, together with the Yungang Grottoes in Datong, the Mogao Caves in Dunhuang and the Maiji Mountain Grottoes in Tianshui, are the four major cave clusters in China. There are over 2,300 holes and niches, 2,800 steles, 40 dagobas, 1,300 caves and 100,000 statues, lots of historical materials concerning art, music, religion, calligraphy, medicine, costume and architecture are kept here. Follow your guide to explore this famous historical heritage.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and taste local food in a well-selected restaurant. Then move on to explore White Horse Temple honoured as the Cradle of Buddhism in China. Here you will find the history of how Buddhism appeared in China for the first time. Wander around the temple to enjoy the antique architecture which has remained intact for over 1,900 years, and learn the Buddhism history and culture from your guide.
- Discover cave clusters in China
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and taste local food
- Explore White Horse Temple
- Learn about the antique architecture
- Know about the Buddhism history and culture
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
What You Get
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Infants from 0-1 years can travel for free.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Luoyang City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.