Explore the history-rich city of Xian and discover why it attracted people of all walks of the world, from emperors and warriors, to poets and monks. Through this tour you'll marvel at the ancient city wall, walk through the Muslim Quarter sand gaze at the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
You will first visit the Xian Museum, where you can learn about the history and culture of Xian. Then we will move on to the nearby North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. A Buddhist Pagoda symbol of the old-line Xi'an. I was built during the Tang Dynasty to keep sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from ancient India. Surrounding the pagoda, a garden styled square was built for citizens to have retreat.
After a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch, we’ll move on to Xian Ancient City Wall, the most complete preserved and the largest in China. It was built for military defense in ancient times. The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference.
The next stop is the Bell Tower and Drum Tower square, both from the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). The two are located in the center of the Xian city connecting the four roads from east, south, west and north within the city wall.
The last stop is the Muslim Quarter, a hub of the Muslim community in Xian City. Many special local products and snacks to be found along this street. You can enjoy preserved meat, casserole, various noodles. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xian city centre.
Tour starts: 07:00 am to 08:30 am, ends at 05:00 pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- One bottle of mineral water
- NO SHOPPING STOPS
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 07:00am and 08:30am depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up. The exact time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts, normally after 6:00 pm, by a phone call to your hotel.
- Tour starts: 07:00 am to 08:30 am, ends at 05:00 pm
- Hotel must be in Xi'an City Centre (within the second ring road)
- Pick-up from Airbnb or residential apartment is not possible. You will be inform via e-mail upon confirmation of an alternative pick-up meeting point
- This is a shared tour with up to a maximum of 15 person
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up for verification
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
- Meet your guide at the hotel lobby, unless otherwise, which the guide will notify you the evening before the tour
*Note: After purchase, please email the following details to email@example.com for all travellers:
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Name of Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.