Learn about one of the most famous sites in China with a visit to the Terracotta Warriors.
Once your local Xi’an guide picks you up, we’ll travel by private air-conditioned vehicle for about one hour to the Terracotta Warriors Museum. Here, you’ll get your first introduction to the history, culture and traditions of Xi’an!
As we drive, your guide will tell you about the Warriors, as well as some of the other sightseeing highlights around Xi’an. You’ll also get a quickie lesson in basic Chinese words and daily vocabulary to practice with your travel mates!
Then, we’ll arrive at the mesmerising Terracotta Warriors Museum, home to 8,000 full-sized terracotta sculptures of warriors. These ancient warriors are spread across three burial pits, with the museum building built around the original excavation site. A large number of real bronze weapons are preserved here and some were even chrome-plated by ancient Chinese engineers — so no rust, even after 2,200 years!
After about two hours of visiting this world-famous museum, we’ll go for lunch at a yummy local noodle shop. This is your chance to sample some regional Xi’an food, and will definitely be a highlight! (Don’t worry if you’re vegetarian — we’ll have a veggie-friendly option for you!)
After lunch, we’ll drive the hour back to Xi’an. As we head back to the city, feel free to ask your local guide for other things to see and do in Xi’an.
- Visit the spectacular, world-famous site of the Terracotta Warriors
- Experience the history of the Warriors
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Terracotta Warriors Museum
- Transportation during tour by private air-conditioned vehicle
- One bottle of mineral water
- Noodle lunch
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Transportation to or from the meeting and end point
- Tips or gratuities for your guide.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking.
- Infants from 0-5 years can travel for free.
- Child aged 6-11 years pay the child rate
- For vegetarians, vegetable noodles can be ordered for you.
- Meeting Point: Make your own way to the meeting point: Bell Tower Hotel, No.110 South Street, Xi'an, China
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.