This is shared a tour with port pick up from Tianjin Port International Cruise Terminal to your Beijing hotel, so only available for those arriving in Tianjin Port by cruise. Enroute you will be lucky to sit in the coach (non-stop) and overlook the breathtaking architecture of the new CCTV Tower. As a new landmark in CBD (Central Business District) launched in 2005 and finished on September 2, 2008, on the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of CCTV.
This new CCTV headquarter building is located in the northeast corner of Middle Dongsanhuan Road and Guanghua Road Cross, south of Chaoyang Road, comprised of the main building, the cultural Center and accessory facilities. The skyscraper (main tower) stands at 230 meters (768 feet) high with 54 floors. This untraditional building was designed by a famous architect from the Netherlands. The structure of the building is regarded as a challenge to usual construction. It is in radical shape, with a loop base of six horizontal and vertical sections, and two buildings joined together in the open air, like two twisted 'Z's.
The building is nicknamed by local people as 'Dakucha' (meaning big shorts). International broadcasting is undertaken by the new headquarter. CCTV cultural centre fire before the 2009 Chinese New Year made this creative controversial building highly focused again. The burnt building back of the skyscraper is still standing over there. The whole journey from Tianjin Port to your hotel would take approximately 2.5 to 3 hours, so make sure you have good sleeping previous night and have a good meal in advance.
- Admire the breathtaking architecture of the new CCTV Tower
- Experience CCTV headquarters cultural Center and accessory facilities
Tour Start Time: 10:30hrs
Duration: 3 Hours
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- The supplement will be charged when the hotel is not within Beijing Eastern and Western 3rd Ring road and North Fourth Ring road and South Second Ring road.
- Voucher can be redeemed at EXIT 1 (group exit) just outside of arrival hall. The meeting time is 10:30 at EXIT 1 (group exit) just outside of port arrival hall.
- The English speaking guide will hold a sign of 'Hotelbeds' and name list on the hand, the shuttle will depart at 11:00 without postponing, so ensure you can disembark on time.
- Due to road traffic, the coach cannot stop when overlooking the new CCTV Tower, but the coach will try to slow down to ensure a good view.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.