Walk the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and learn fascinating insights with your professional guide
Book this transfer for a fast and hassle-free journey from your cruise in Tianjin to Beijing. Visit the marvelous Great Wall of China and spend 2 hours walking over it before being dropped-off in your hotel in Beijing City Centre
Meet your guide at the main Arrivals Hall of the Tianjin cruise port at 8:00 am. Follow him to your private car and be driven to visit the Great Wall of China. The Great Wall is the longest piece of architecture in the world stretching from China’s East coast to China’s West desert, and was used as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs.
The Mutianyu section was built around 1368, and it is known for its beautiful surroundings like dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons. When you arrive, your guide will help you find a local restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch on your own expense. After lunch you will start your visit to the Great Wall.
You can hike up the side of mountain to the Wall or take a cable car (own expense). Be prepared for spectacular views of the Wall across the mountain ranges. While walking to the top rampart from the valley floor may seem tiring, your efforts will be rewarded with majestic views of the ancient Wall, slithering over miles of mountainous terrain. When going down, you can either walk, or take the cable car or toboggan (own expense).
After these 2 hours visit of the Great Wall, your guide and driver will bring you to your hotel in Beijing City Centre around 4:00 pm.
- Walk the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and learn fascinating insights with your professional guide
- Enjoy one-way transfer service from Tianjin Port to Beijing City Centre
- Leave your belongings inside the private car to freely enjoy the Great Wall
Tour Starts at 08:00am, Tour Ends at 04:00pm
What You Get
- Tianjin Cruise Port pick-up
- Beijing city centre drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Fee of cable car to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private transfer. Only your group will participate
- Each travellver is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please send in your enquiry prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
How To Use
- Meet your driver at the Tianjin Cruise Port Arrival Hall for your pick-up, the driver will be holding a signage with your name
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of Hotel
- Cruise Name
- Disembarkation Time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.