This tour will allow you to enjoy a rich night performance making it the most special evening in Suzhou.
Suzhou is a very known destination in China for its unique gardens, listed as UNESCO Heritage sites. The Master of Nets Garden, an 800-year old one, is one of the smallest but with an impressive use of space that creates the illusion of a much bigger area. This tour will allow you to enjoy a rich night performance making it the most special evening in Suzhou.
Seated in a small alley, the 800 years-old Song Dynasty Master of Nets Garden ranks among Suzhou gardens as one of the smallest in size. Yet the reputation of the garden, with its unrivalled aesthetical and architectural excellence, goes far beyond its physical scale.
When the night falls, with yellowy lights and scarlet palaces lanterns outlining the pavilions and platforms, visitors can stroll around the garden to enjoy traditional musical entertainments of Kun Opera, Suzhou Opera, Pingtan (a form of storytelling and ballad singing in Suzhou dialect), Guzheng (a Chinese zither), bamboo flutes of Di and Xiao, and other forms of folk music and dances, which are all performed by professionals in traditional costumes of generous local styles.
Highly recommended by China National Tourism Administration, the evening musical entertainment at the Master of Nets Garden provides an authentic link to the rich and vibrant culture of the Yangtze River Delta.
Tour Starts at 07:30pm, Ends at 09:30pm
What You Get
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Suzhou City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- This tour is available only from 15 April t0 15 Nov 2020
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.