Spend a day outside of the hustle and bustle of Shanghai by visiting two picturesque Chinese towns all in one day: Suzhou and Zhouzhuang.
Spend a day outside of the hustle and bustle of Shanghai by visiting two picturesque Chinese towns all in one day: Suzhou and Zhouzhuang. You'll see how daily life has remained unchanged over the centuries in these unique old towns, and get a grasp of what Shanghai used to look like before it turned into one of the largest cities in the world.
After meeting your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Shanghai city centre, you will start your exciting tour to Suzhou and Zhouzhuang.
First we will take you to Suzhou, one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze basin. This ancient city with over 2,500 years of history is a UNESCO world heritage site world-renowned for its beautiful gardens. Often referred to as the Venice of the East, its more than 60 gardens attain their high reputation for their charming natural beauty and harmonious construction.
Then you will have a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch.
After lunch, it's time to visit the water village of Zhouzhuang, located 30 kilometers southeast of Suzhou. It is well-known for its preserved ancient residential houses, and the elegant views with rivers running through the entire town. While there, you will visit the Shide Bridge and Yongan Bridge, also known as the twin bridges, which are the most famous bridges in the town and are also considered to be the symbol of Zhouzhuang.
Once the tour finish, you will be brought back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Tour Starts at 08:30am, Ends at 05:00pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Shanghai City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Recommended to dress in comfortable shoes
- Customers will be driven to Suzhou city with a Shanghai car, so when arriving to Suzhou, they will be changed to a local Suzhou car to follow local regulations
- Note: The start and end times will vary depending on traffic and road conditions
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.