Get a bird’s eye view of Shanghai city from the Observatory deck located on the 100th floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center building. You can get an iconic viewing experience of Shanghai’s skyline from the three transparent glass-walled observatory decks. The transparent floor and special reflective surfaces would enhance the thrilling viewing experience from 474 meters above the ground. The 100th floor observatory deck provides you with a panoramic view of downtown Shanghai and the Huangpu River. At the 97th floor, there is an observatory bridge, which can make you feel like you are walking in the sky. The 94th floor of the observatory offers a breath-taking view of Shanghai. Come and enjoy this exhilarating viewing experience at the Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory decks!
09:00 hrs - 22:30 hrs
Last Admission 21:30
*Hours are subject to change, please visit the official website to check.
Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory
- Shanghai World Financial Center admission ticket (94, 97, 100 Observatory floors)
- Personal Expenses
- - Free admission for children below the height of 100cm.
- - Please note that the last admission is at 21:30 hours.
- - Please note that opening hours are subjected to change, please refer to .
- Please note that e-voucher will be issued 2 weeks before the date of visit.
How to Use
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.