Shanghai World Financial Center
The Shanghai World Financial Center is one of the tallest buildings in the world, providing an outstanding bird's eye view of Shanghai. The elevator takes you from 0 to 430 meters within a few seconds, reaching one of Shanghai’s highest sightseeing platforms.
The Shanghai World Financial Center is one of the economic centers of China, being home to modern offices and a luxury hotel. It is also one of the tallest buildings in the world, with 101 floors, and an iconic landmark of Shanghai.
This ticket allows you to visit two different floors in the tower:
- Floor 97: Ideal to take pictures of the city skyline thanks to its open sky lighted ceiling
- Floor 100: The sky walk corridor where you can snap close-up pictures of the other skyscrapers around.
Opening Hours: 09:00am - 09:30pm
What You Get
- Shanghai World Financial Center observation decks ticket, including floors 97 and 100
- Child ticket: height between 100 - 140cm
- Free entrance for child under 100cm
- Senior tickets (age 60 or above) can be purchased on the spot
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Ticket can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Redemption location: Ticket Office of Shanghai World Financial Center, there you will receive your entrance tickets to enter the tower
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.