This tour takes you on an evening trip to discover Shanghai by night.
This tour takes you on an evening trip to discover Shanghai by night. It includes a cruise along the Huangpu river, wandering the iconic Bund area, and enjoying the views from the 88th floor of the Jinmao Tower.
Your guide will pick you up in your hotel lobby at 6:00 pm when the sun is just about to go down, and the city prepares to turn on all of its lights. Then you will start the first activity by going on board the Huangpu River cruise.
The cruise offers an extraordinary view of both the Bund and Pudong area, landmarks of Shanghai’s architecture. The Bund is an impressive area of neoclassical buildings, dating back to Shanghai’s grandest days, while Pudong offers one of the world’s most iconic night skylines. After disembarking from the cruise, there is an opportunity to walk along the wide boulevard of the Bund.
Continue to visit with the Jin Mao Tower, once the highest and biggest observation deck in all of China. The tower is filled with offices, a shopping mall, and the Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel. The tower comprises part of the Bund’s skyline that you saw earlier from your river cruise. When it was built, its proportions all revolved around the number eight, a number which is associated with prosperity in Chinese culture. That’s why there are 88 floors that can be divided into 16 segments, each of which is 1/8th shorter than the 16-storey base of the building. The building was even built upon an octagon-shaped concrete shear wall core.
After this the tour ends and we will bring you back to your hotel.
- Sail between two worlds in the Huangpu river cruise, while you admire the neoclassical Bund buildings along one river bank and the futuristic Pudong skyscrapers along the other river bank
- See the western architectural influence of the Bund while you stroll along its wide boulevard
- Ascend the Jin Mao Tower, one of the highests buildings in Shanghai and test your vertigo
Tour Starts at 06:00pm, Ends at 10:00pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Huangpu river cruise ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Pick-up/Drop-off is within Shanghai City Centre
- Recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for the guide to verify
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.