Try the mouth-watering four “king kings” on a gourmet walking tour of downtown Shanghai
Want to know what Shanghai people really eat? What the real street food is? This tour takes you through the most popular snacks of Shanghai’s street food and introduce you to the morning atmosphere surrounding street food.
Have you ever heard about the four “King Kong” of Shanghai? This is the collective name given to the four most popular street snacks: fried dough sticks, pancakes, rice rolls, and soybean milk.
One of the best ways to learn about the local culture of a city is to taste real local food. During this amazing tour, you’ll be guided to the most typical areas of Shanghai in order to taste the real local Chinese have in the morning for breakfast.
Meet your guide in hotel lobby to start your tour. Your guide will take you to the different restaurants and street stalls and walk your way through different snacks. After this your tour ends and your guide will help to get a taxi to find your way back to your hotel.
Tour Starts at 09:00am, Ends at 12:00pm
What You Get
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup
- Taste four “king kongs” (si da jingang in Chinese)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up is within Shanghai City Centre (inside the Inner Ring Road)
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Recommended to dress in comfortable shoes
- Minimum of 1 person (at least 10 years & above) and Maximum of 6 person for this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.