Savour Shanghai’s favorite xiaolongbao and learn how to cook them to impress your friends and family back home
Nanxiang Old Town is one of four famous historical and cultural ancient towns in Shanghai City, it was a historic business center and was also known as Silver Nanxiang. This town is also the birthplace of the famous Xiaolongbao steamed bun.
Greet your tour guide at your Shanghai Hotel, where your journey to Nanxiang Old Town will begin.
In Nanxiang you can see several tourist attractions, like the famous Brick Tower and Guyi Garden - Shanghai's oldest. Constructed during the Ming Dynasty Jiajing era (1522-1566), Walk in the park's bamboo forests, winding brooks, ancient buildings, and check out the couplets written on scrolls and artistic pavements.
Nanxiang is also home to Shanghai's most beloved delicacy: the 'xiaolongbao'. These are delicious steamed buns delicately filled with meat and soup at your authentic Chinese lunch on Nanxiang Old Street. In this tour you can learn from the chefs how to make your own xiaolongbao and master a culinary skill.
Once your tour is finished, enjoy hassle-free transportation back to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Tour Starts at 08:30am, Ends at 01:30pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly english speaking guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Xiao Long Bao and traditional lunch (Do not serve vegetarian food)
- Transportation by vehicle or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Own expenses
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Shanghai City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Recommended to dress in comfortable shoes
- Note: The start and end times will vary depending on traffic and road conditions
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.