Experience Asia’s largest Disney resort, a fairy tale land combining classic Disney magic with a unique Chinese flavor
Grab a Shanghai Disneyland ticket and get ready to embrace your inner child! Join our joyful family of happy characters for an unforgettable day of action-packed rides, dazzling shows and tasty treats that will delight adults and kids alike. The park showcases a mix of classic Disney magic with the flavor of Chinese culture, creating a unique and special atmosphere like no other Disney park in the world.
You only need one ticket to discover Shanghai Disney's seven themed lands that will ignite your imagination. Catch up with classic characters in Mickey Avenue, where all your childhood favorites await you for a photo. Stop by the Gardens of Imagination and find the animals of the Chinese zodiac brought to life in Disney fashion. Embrace your inner prince or princess in Fantasyland, where the world’s largest Disney castle awaits you.
Get some swash-buckling adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow on the high seas in Treasure Cove and ride the roaring rapids in Adventure Land. Get lost in a futuristic world of high-class technology in Tomorrowland with a high-octane chase through outer space in Star Wars. Then capture the magic of a family favorite film in Toy Story Land, where Buzz Lightyear awaits to take you on an intergalactic adventure.
Shanghai Disney is more than just a ticket to rides! Sit back and enjoy one of the many performed here everyday. Frozen fans will be in heaven at 'Frozen: A Sing-Along Celebration', where Elsa and friends will take you on an interactive journey of song and dance where you get to take part in the music!
Refueling your energy at Shanghai Disney is a charming experience. Find both Western and Chinese food on offer with a huge range of treats to choose from, each restaurant creating its own flavor of Disney magic. Mickey-shaped burgers, dim sum, pizza, and even mooncakes are all on offer to delight your taste buds and make for some very Instagrammable photos.
The park transforms under the stars every night at 20:30 with a fireworks display you can’t miss. Cap off the day of adventures and watch the Enchanted Storybook Castle come alive in a spectacular sea of color. Disney is a Shanghai highlight, so the queues for tickets will be long! Book on Trip.com and simply show your ID to enter the park directly and get a head start on this magical journey!
Opening Hours: 08:30am - 08:30pm, daily. Please refer to the official website of Shanghai Disneyland for more details
What You Get
- 1 Day Shanghai Disneyland Ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Don't miss the fireworks at approx. 08:30pm each night!
- Child Ticket applies for children with a height between 100 - 140cm or aged 3-11 on the day visit. Infants and children aged 0-2 or with a height below 100cm can enjoy free admission to the park
- Senior Ticket applies for age 65+ & above
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult to participate
- To ensure a smooth park entrance guests are required to provide their Government ID/Travel document/passport information when entering the park. Guests who reserve a single ticket or a number of park tickets are required to enter the park with all of the ticket holders booked under the Government ID
- One passport number can be used to purchase a maximum of 5 tickets. If you need more than 5 tickets. please make a separate booking with a different traveller's name and passport number
- Travellers who booked together must enter the park together
- Tickets are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge
- The presale period of Shanghai Disneyland ticket is 28 days
- NOTE: Passport used for booking Shanghai Dinseyland, must have a validity of more than 6 months and will be used for your travel into China
- NOTE: Once purchase with 2nd email confirmation sent to you, there will be no changes, cancellation or refund
How To Use
- After purchase, you will receive a 2nd email confirmation within 2 working days with the "GAL code" indicated
- Present the GAL code (indicated in the 2nd email) and the passport used of the booking for your direct entry to the theme park.
- The "GAL Code" provided is only valid on date specified
How To Buy
After purchase, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following details:
- Surname & Given Name (as per passport)
- Passport No. (with validity of more than 6 months and use for travel to China)
*Note: We only require one person passport details if you are purchasing less than 5 tickets. If you are purchasing more than 5 tickets, please provide us with a second person passport details.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.