Step into the bewitching land of fairytales. Discover a magical kingdom of endless fun and adventures at Shanghai Disneyland!
Explore the six distinctly themed zones – Adventure Isle, Fantasyland, Gardens of Imagination, Tomorrowland, Treasure Cove and Mickey Avenue to relive childhood dreams with your favourite Disney characters. Catch the spectacular fireworks and captivating night view as it takes you on a journey of enchantment where happily ever afters do actually come true.
0900 - 2000 hours (GMT+8)
For park hours, please refer to here.
What You Get
One day Admission ticket & Fastpass (Click for more information)
1.4m and above
1.0m – 1.4m
Ages 65 and above
*Senior Ticket is only available to Chinese Residents
** Please note that you'll receive your tickets 1 month prior to your visit date.
- Free admission for children below 1.0 m
- Child Tickets are applicable for children bwtween 1.0m to 1.4m.
- Child ticket holders must be accompanied by an adult to enter the park.
- One passport number can be used to purchase a maximum of 5 tickets. If you require more than 5 tickets, please make a separate booking under a different traveller's name and passport number.
- All travellers who book together must enter the park at the same time.
- Shanghai Disneyland provides numerous services for guests with disabilities. From wheelchair rentals and shuttle service to hearing and visual aids.
- Senior tickets are only available for Chinese residents above the age of 65.
- For park rules and regulations, please refer here.
- Regular refers to Weekdays;
- Peak refers to Weekends, Summer holidays and designated holidays
- Please note that you will receive your tickets 1 month prior to your visit date.
- Please bring along your passport to redeem the tickets.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and passport details.
3. Receive an email with the Shanghai Disneyland e-ticket for direct admission one month before attraction entry date
4. Enjoy your visit
How to Use
- All travellers must present valid passports at the entrance
- All travellers under the same booking must enter the same time.
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Shanghai Disneyland
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
Line 1: Shanghai Railway Station
Take the Express bus in Shanghai Long-Distance Bus Terminal at No.1666 Zhongxing Road;
Line 2: Shanghai South Railway Station
Take the Express bus in Shanghai South Long-Distance Bus Terminal at No. 666 Shilong Road;
Line 3: Hongqiao Transportation Hub
Take the Express bus in Shanghai Hongqiao Long-Distance Bus Terminal at No.298 Shenhong Road;
Line 4: Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Take the Express bus at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (Airport T1 Arrival);
Please note: Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone Express information is for reference only and subject to change without prior notice. For details, please refer to the official website of Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone Express.
Metro Line 11 between North Jiading/Huaqiao/Anting and Disney Resort stations operates seven days a week from early morning to late night. Line 11 provides a convenient and fast access to Disney Resort by running a train every a few minutes. Guests get off the train at Terminal Station Disney Resort —just steps away from Shanghai Disneyland, Disneytown and Wishing Star Park, and only a short Disney Resort Shuttle ride from the Resort hotels.
Line 11 Operating Hours
To Disney Resort: First Train 07:08 (arrival) / Last Train 23:39 (arrival)
To North Jiading: First Train 06:00 / Last Train 22:30
To Huaqiao: -- / Last Train 22:00
To Anting: -- / Last Train 22:25
Please note: Metro service schedules and fare lists are for reference only. Metro service is subject to change without prior notice. For details, please refer to Shanghai Metro Official Website.