Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower
Shanghai's Oriental Pearl TV Tower is a unique architectural building and one of the icons of Shanghai. It is located in the modern district of Pudong, on one of the sides of Shanghai’s Pearl river and just across the traditional Bund buildings shore.
Shanghai's Oriental Pearl TV Tower is a 468 meters(1,536 feet) tall building built in 1994 and considered one of the highest TV towers in the world. The tower features 11 big and small spheres, with a central elevator and giant columns fixed underground.
This ticket allows you to visit different areas inside the tower:
- The sightseeing floor at the second sphere, from where you can have amazing views of the Pearl river and the Bund buildings, especially impressive during the sunset and night.
- The transparent observatory also at the second sphere, where you can feel your feet flying over 259 meters high.
- The dynamic ring multimedia show at the first sphere (78 M), where you can see the future development of Shanghai through magnificent visual effects. During July and August, the multimedia show changes its show to a Shadows show called “Magic Light Happy Garden”.
- The Shanghai History Museum at the basement, showing the history of the city since the opening of the port in 1843 to the foundation of the People’s Republic of China in 1949.
Attraction Opening Hours: 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Redemption Hours: 8:00 am - 9:00pm
What You Get
- Oriental Pearl Tower Entrance
- Magic Travel 3D mapping Art Show
- Sightseeing floor and Observatory at the second sphere
- Ring multimedia show at the first sphere
- Shanghai History museum at the basement of the tower
- Children under 140cm, under 16 years old and seniors aged 70+ may purchase tickets at reduce rates directly at the ticket counter
- Children under 100cm, can access free with accompanied by an adult
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Voucher can be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Scan the voucher's QR code at the entrance turnstiles of Gate 1 or Gate 2 or Oriental Pearl Tower directly to enter the tower
+65 6701 1185 (24 hours)
+65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.