Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower
Visit the tallest tower in Asia and enjoy mesmerizing 360 degrees views of Shanghai.
Shanghai's Oriental Pearl TV Tower is a unique architectural building and one of the icons of Shanghai. It is located in the modern district of Pudong, on one of the sides of Shanghai’s Pearl river and just across the traditional Bund buildings shore.
Shanghai's Oriental Pearl TV Tower is a 468 meters(1,536 feet) tall building built in 1994 and considered one of the highest TV towers in the world. The tower features 11 big and small spheres, with a central elevator and giant columns fixed underground.
This ticket allows you to visit different areas inside the tower:
- The sightseeing floor at the second sphere, from where you can have amazing views of the Pearl river and the Bund buildings, especially impressive during the sunset and night.
- The transparent observatory also at the second sphere, where you can feel your feet flying over 259 meters high.
- The dynamic ring multimedia show at the first sphere (78 M), where you can see the future development of Shanghai through magnificent visual effects.
- The Shanghai History Museum at the basement, showing the history of the city since the opening of the port in 1843 to the foundation of the People’s Republic of China in 1949.
08:00 hrs to 21:30 hrs (daily)
What You Get
Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower
- Adult Ticket: 1.4 metres height & above
- Child Ticket: Between 1 and 1.4 metres (need to purchase tickets on the spot)
- Child under 1 metres height, access is free when accompanied by an adult
- Oriental Pearl Tower Entrance
- Sightseeing floor and Observatory at the second sphere
- Ring multimedia show at the first sphere
- Shanghai History museum at the basement of the tower
- Personal Expenses
How to Use
- Scan the OR code voucher at the entrance turnstiles of Oriental Pearl Tower for direct access
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to redeem the tickets at the attraction
- Tickets must be used on the specific day selected
- Tickets can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Please redeem the voucher at Gate 1 or Gate 2 of the Oriental Pearl Tower
+65 6701 1185 (24 hours)
+65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
Oriental Pearl Tower, 1 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai