Old Shanghai Half-Day Bike Tour
Cycle through the streets of Old Shanghai and go on a learning journey about the culture as well history of the place.
Go on a bike tour around the historical sights of Shanghai and learn about the city’s deep history and culture. Explore some of the areas with a rich history such as the French Concession, Zhou Enlai’s Residence, Cite Bourgogne, Tianzifang and the Antique Market. You can learn about the history and culture of the places from a friendly and knowledgeable guide. Discover tiny craft shops, art galleries and tiny alleys at Tianzifang. Go on this bike tour and explore the streets around the Old Shanghai.
What You Get
Old Shanghai Half-Day Bike Tour
-Choice of Morning or Afternoon Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bicycle and Helmet
- Ankle Bands
- Round trip ferry boat tickets (if going to Pudong)
- Entrance Fees
- Free Photos
- Personal Expense
- Transfers to and from meeting point
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please dress appropriately for outdoor climate conditions
- You may bring a sunglass, hat and sunscreen
- Please note that the meeting point is in front of Garden Hotel.
- The tour guide will be standing with a ChinaCycleTours sign
- Morning Tour is at 09:30 and Afternoon Tour is at 14:00
- Please note that this tour is suitable for experienced bicycle riders.
- Please note that the tour may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.