Jinmao Tower is one of the most iconic buildings in the modern area of Pudong in Shanghai. The 88th Floor Viewing platform located at a height of 340 meters provides sweeping views of Shanghai; especially impressive during the evening.
Jinmao Tower is a 420.5 meters tall building built in 1999 and is one of the highest towers in the world. The building has a special style, combining elements of traditional Chinese culture with the newest architectural styles of the time.
The tower is home to modern offices and a luxury hotel, but it is most famous for its viewing platform or observatory desk on the 88th floor.Two direct elevators operate at the speed of 9.1 meters (nearly 30 feet) per second, sending visitors from the ground floor to the 88th floor in just 45 seconds. The viewing platform provides outstanding views of Shanghai, with landmarks like the Bund, the skyscrapers around in Pudong, the Huangpu river, etc.
Opening Hours: 08:30am - 08:30pm
What You Get
- Jinmao Tower 88th Floor Viewing Platform Ticket
- Child ticket applies to those with heights between 100cm - 130cm or more than 3 years old
- Child under 100cm height access free when accompanied by an adult
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Voucher can be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Redemption Location: Ticket office at the entrance of the viewing platform, on Floor 81 of the Jinmao Tower
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.