Huangpu River Cruise Tour
Go on a relaxing tour around Huangpu river and take in the gorgeous cityscape. See the buildings light up during the night time and illuminate the sky.
Boarding a cruise on the Huangpu river is an amazing way to enjoy the skyline of Shanghai. You can board the cruise during the morning, afternoon or evening to get the best views of the neoclassical buildings of the Bund located on one river shore and the magnificent towers of Pudong on the other. Departing every 30 to 60 minutes, this almost 1-hour cruise will definitely surprise you.
The Huangpu river is a symbol of Shanghai and one of the top attractions in the city. Both sides of the river have iconic landmarks, but with a very different back history. On one side, you can see the Bund, a street full of neoclassic styles buildings from the mid-19th century. On the other side there is Pudong, the financial district of the city, with skyscrapers like the Oriental Pearl Tower and Jinmao Tower
The Huangpu river cruise allows you to have fantastic views of these famous areas. The cruise lasts for about 50 minutes’ and departs from the Shanghai Huangpu River Tourism Ticket Center, located 10 minutes walking distance from the Yuyuan Gardens. Cruises depart every hour from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm and every 30 minutes from 01:00 pm to 09:00 pm, and you can take the first one available when accessing the port.
What You Get
Huangpu River Cruise Tour
- Huangpu River Cruise Ticket (Duration: Approx. 50 minutes)
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children under 1.3m
- Indoors and Outdoors Seats available
- Cruise depart every 30 minutes, but times may be subject to change
- Cruises accept paseengers up to 10 minutes before departing
- The cruise may be adjusted due to force majeure natural factors such as rising tides and government actions.
- The specific routes and cruise times are subject to actual conditions
How to Use
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Please present the mobile or printed e-voucher to receive your admission ticket at the redemption counter
- Redemption before 5:00pm, please show the voucher at the Shanghai Huangpu River Tourism Ticket Centre to get your tickets for the cruise Address: 481 Zhong Shan Dong Er Lu, Shanghai, China
- Redemption after 5:00pm, please show the voucher at "Address: 551 Zhong Shan Dong Er Lu, Shanghai, China", to get your tickets for the cruise
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Huangpu River Cruise
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified.
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
Cruise Operating: 11:00am - 09:00pm
Redemption before 5:00pm, please show the voucher at the Shanghai Huangpu River Tourism Ticket Centre to get your tickets for the cruise Address: 481 Zhong Shan Dong Er Lu, Shanghai, China
Redemption after 5:00pm, please show the voucher at "Address: 551 Zhong Shan Dong Er Lu, Shanghai, China", to get your tickets for the cruise