Now see Shanghai's essence conveniently boarding an open-top, double-decker bus. This package also includes the Huangpu River Cruise.
Now see Shanghai's essence conveniently boarding an open-top, double-decker bus. It's the most desirable and economical way to discover yourselves with the spirits of Shanghai. Our open-top, double-decker buses give you the best possible views of Shanghai's dramatic skyline. From the historic waterfront at The Bund to the peace and tranquillity of the oldest temples, and from the modern skyscrapers of Pudong, to the tree-lined streets of the former French Concession, The Bus Tour allows you to discover it all.
This package also includes the Huangpu River Cruise. You will be provided with a cruise ticket when you redeem the voucher. The cruise pier is Shiliupu pier, which is one stop of Blue Bus Line. You can enjoy only 45 minutes of cruise voyage every 30 minutes. Aboard the cruise, you can enjoy the incandescent beauty of The Bund, Shanghai's cosmopolitan cultural district, feeling the most significant city landmarks.
- Discover the spirits of Shanghai on open-top, double-decker bus
- Experience the best possible views of Shanghai's dramatic skyline
- Enjoy Huangpu River Cruise
- Enjoy the incandescent beauty of The Bund
Bus Operating Time: 09:00hrs - 20:00hrs
Huangpu River Cruise Operating Time: 10:00 - 20:30hrs
- Green Route 1: Nanjing Road (New World City)
- Green Route 2: Shanghai Museum
- Green Route 3: Huaihai Road
- Green Route 4: Jing'an Temple
- Green Route 5: Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai
- Green Route 6: Shanghai Art Museum
- Green Route 7: People's Square
- Green Route 8: People's Park
- Red Route 1: People's Square
- Red Route 2: People's Park
- Red Route 3: Shanghai Art Museum
- Red Route 4: Nanjing Road
- Red Route 5: The Bund
- Red Route 6: River Cruise, Pier 16
- Red Route 7: Yu Garden
- Red Route 8: Xintiandi
- Blue Route 1: The Bund
- Blue Route 2: Oriental Pearl Tower, 1 Century Avenue, Pudong
- Blue Route 3: Shanghai World Financial Center
- Blue Route 4: Jin Mao Tower
- Blue Route 5: Cool Docks
- Blue Route 6: River Cruise, Pier 16
What You Get
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Audioguide, map
- Meal, drinks and pick up from the hotel.
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- What to wear: Closed-toe shoes.
- Guests can redeem their voucher at BusTour Information Booth at 768 Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street (Close to People Square Station Exit 19), Monday to Friday from 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs. This is 5-minute walking distance from exit 19 of People's Square Subway Station.
- Present your voucher and photo identification to the redemption point (People Square).
- At BusTour Information Booth, there you will receive your tickets to hop on hop off the different lines and a booklet with a map of the 3 different routes and their timetables.
- Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the departure location. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour.
- Guests will be provided with a cruise ticket when you redeem the voucher. The cruise pier is Shiliupu pier, which is one stop of Blue Bus Line.
- You can enjoy only 45 minutes cruise voyage within 10:00 to 20:30, the cruise starts every 30 minutes.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.