Lushan Mountain is a well-known tourist attraction both in China and abroad. It has appealed to innumerable visitors on account of its natural sceneries and cultural heritages.
Lushan Mountain is a well-known tourist attraction both in China and abroad. It has appealed to innumerable visitors on account of its natural sceneries and cultural heritages. On this private day tour, follow a local expert guide to hike the famous Lushan Mountain and enjoy the fascinating natural scenery.
A local tour guide will meet you at your Nanchang hotel lobby travel in the comfort of a private vehicle to start the Lushan Mountain Hiking.
Lushan Mountain is one of China's famous mountains and spiritual centres it owes its reputation to its wonderful, elegant, steep and spectacular features that embrace ravines, waterfalls, grottoes, rocks and rivulets. It has appealed to innumerable visitors on account of its natural sceneries and cultural heritages. Follow your guide to visit the Flower-path, Sky-bridge, Brocade-valley, Steep-summit, Negotiation-platform, Immortal's Cave, Meilu Villa, etc.
After lunch, continue sightseeing to the Hanpo Pass, see the highest peak of Mt. Lushan and the largest fresh-water lake of China from the top of the mountain, and take the cableway to see the waterfall in the valley. After full-day hiking on the mountain, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your Nanchang hotel and bid farewell to your guide.
- Discover Lushan mountain
- Learn about its natural sceneries and cultural heritages
- Visit the Flower-path and explore some famous landmark
- See the highest peak of Mt
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- Meal and drinks
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Nanchang City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.