This is the perfect tour with plenty of beautiful photo opportunities for the majority of the day. Enjoy an upstream cruise on the Li River being exposed to the indescribable beauty and scenery surrounding you.
The Li River twists and turns between lush, green rock formations known in geographic terms as karsts. The mountainous terrain is covered with lush bamboo and luxuriant forests, and the river itself is a highway of small boats from the villages that dot the shores.
You'll be cruising upriver for the next four hours, sitting in cushioned comfort in the main cabin or enjoying the open-air viewing platform. This is a photographer's dream, and you'll want to capture the dramatic landscapes that Chinese artists have been painting for centuries. A traditional Chinese cuisine lunch will be served onboard, with local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River.
Your destination is the village of Yangshuo, where you'll disembark. After you stretch your legs and see the sights, it's a bus trip back to Guilin to see the farms and countryside away from the river. Then transfer back to your hotel in Guilin city centre
Tour starts: 7:00 to 8:30 am, ends at 5:00 pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking coordinator
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- NO SHOPPING STOPS
- It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- English-speaking coordinator will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 07:00 am and 08:30 am depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up. The exact time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts, normally after 6:00 pm, by a phone call to your hotel.
- Tour starts: 07:00 am to 08:30am, ends at 05:00 pm
- Hotel must be in Guilin City Centre.
- Pick-up from Airbnb or residential apartment is not possible. You will be inform via e-mail upon confirmation of an alternative pick-up meeting point
- All traveller's passport details are needed to pre-purchase the cruise ticket
- This is a shared tour with up to a maximum of 15 person
- Note: The guide of this tour is mostly a coordinator that will help customers during the tour. He/She will provide basic tourist information about the sites on the bus in English and Chinese, but the customers will visit the attractions on their own following his/her instructions.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
- Meet your guide at the hotel lobby, unless otherwise, which the guide will notify you the evening before the tour
*Note: After purchase, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for all travellers:
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Passport Details
- Hotel Name
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.