Xiamen is a typical littoral city with abundant tourist attractions such as islands, mountains, temples and parks, etc, providing you with a full sightseeing schedule.
Xiamen is a typical littoral city with abundant tourist attractions such as islands, mountains, temples and parks, etc, providing you with a full sightseeing schedule. On this customized day tour, you will follow a local expert guide to explore the delicate natural beauty, ancient relics and varied architecture at Gulangyu Island, and visit the Jimei Study Village to experience the academic atmosphere.
Meet local expert guide from your Xiamen downtown hotel at 08:30, and aboard the comfortable private vehicle to start the Xiamen sightseeing.
Head to the ferry terminal and take a ferry to visit the beautiful Gulangyu Island famed for delicate natural beauty, ancient relics and varied architecture. Take a peaceful walk and appreciate various old buildings on the island, visit the beautiful seaside Shuzhuang Garden, it was exquisitely designed to embody three important characteristics in gardening---hiding elements, borrowing from one's surroundings, and combining movements.
Later ferry back to Xiamen Island and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, move on to visit the famous Jimei Study Village founded by Mr Tan Kah Kee in 1913, a renowned educator and leader of overseas Chinese. Here you will visit the former residence of Tan Kah Kee, Tan Kah Kee Garden and the Turtle Garden, appreciate the beautiful scenery, learn the life story of Mr Tan Kah Kee, and hear about Mr Tan's great contributions to the educational undertakings.
Afterwards, your tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the Xiamen trip.
- Explore Xiamen city
- Visit the beautiful Gulangyu Island famed for delicate natural beauty
- Take a peaceful walk and appreciate various old buildings on the island
- Visit the beautiful seaside Shuzhuang Garden
- Visit the famous Jimei Study Village
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
What You Get
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Infants of 0-1 years are free of charge.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Xiamen City Centre
- Kindly bring along your passport or a valid photo ID for this tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.