Gastronomy and Performing Arts are extremely important in Sichuan province, and with this tour you will be able to experience the best of both.
Gastronomy and Performing Arts are extremely important in Sichuan province, and with this tour you will be able to experience the best of both. First you will try some of Chengdu’s most well known snacks, all of them may seem exotic to those unfamiliar to the area. Second, you will be able to enjoy a Sichuan opera, renowned by the Changing Faces and Rolling Light acts.
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Chengdu city centre.
Be driven to the first activity of the night which is a delicious Sichuan snacks dinner. Here you will experience the Chendgu delicacies, one of the most important parts in Sichuan's culinary heritage. With the help and descriptions of your guide, you will try noodles in spicy oil, panda egg cakes, green steamed buns and many more. All of them mouthwatering!
The next stop will be a Teahouse in Chengdu Culture Park, where you will attend a Sichuan opera, very popular in eastern and central Sichuan, Chongqing , Guizhou, and Yunnan Provinces. Sit back and enjoy a performance packed with wit, humor, lively dialogue, amazing acrobatics, dancing, acting, puppetry, and music; all of which celebrates Sichuan’s creative history in the performing and fine arts. Sichuan opera is more like a play than other forms of Chinese opera, with most acts derived from Chinese classical novels, legends and folktales.
After the performance, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Tour Starts at 06:00pm, Ends at 10:00pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by taxi
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Sichuan snacks Dinner
- Show ticket
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Chengdu City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.