Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
Get a close look at the adorable Giant Pandas and observe how they play, eat and rest in their habitat. Gain insight about the Giant Pandas and how they are being protected. Enjoy a fun-filled day observing the Giant Pandas and other endangered wildlife such as red pandas, peacocks and more!
Take a look at the iconic Giant Pandas of China at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. The Giant Pandas are very rare and they are a Chinese national treasure. Hence, the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in Chengdu was created to protect and conserve the Giant Pandas. Over there, you can see the gorgeous mountain scenery and its landscapes, which have been specially cultivated to cater to the needs of the giant pandas. When you are there, get a close look at the rare Giant Pandas and observe how they play, eat, drink and rest in their habitat. Moreover, a visit to the Panda base allows you to learn more about the efforts to protect the Giant Pandas. At the research base, you can also see other endangered wildlife, such as red pandas, swans, peacocks and more! Enjoy a wonderful day observing the Giant Pandas and other endangered animals. This is the perfect place to get up close with the Giant Pandas and learn about the conservation efforts to protect them. Come and look at the adorable pandas now!
07:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs (daily)
Last Admission at 17:00 hrs
What You Get
Admission ticket to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
Adult/Child: Height 1.3m and Above
- Admission ticket to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Tour Bus
- Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- No re-entry is allowed
- Free admission for children below 1.3m in height
- Students below 17 years old and senior citizens aged 60 and above, please purchase discounted tickets onsite.
- Ticket does not include tour bus and tour guide
- Tour buses are available at a cost of RMB 10 per person
- The tour guide station is located at the entrance of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda
- Do not disturb wild animals with loud noises
- Photo-taking is allowed but no flash photography.
- Do not feed the animals
- Do not throw anything into the dens
- Smoking, shoot and fireworks are prohibited in the panda base to prevent the risk of fire
- Do not sit or stand on fences or any other hazardous places, or climb over protective barriers
- Pets are not allowed to enter the panda base.
How to Use
- · Please present a mobile or printed voucher with the QR Code at the entrance for admission
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
1375 Xiongmao Ave, Chenghua Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610016