Watch hungry giant pandas devour bamboo while clumsy panda cubs climb trees at the Giant Panda Bear Research Center
On this half-day tour you will have the opportunity to see pandas play, feed, and lounge around at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Chengdu city centre to start this tour. Follow him or her by taxi to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, a non-profit research and breeding facility for giant pandas and red pandas, peacocks, and black swans.
Visit different sections of the center to get a full overview of a panda’s development, from a baby panda to the full-grown giant panda. Visit the baby garden, where you can see giant panda cubs that weigh only about 3.5 ounces (100 grams) at birth, and by the third month, they are able to walk on their own.
After that stop at the sub-adult garden, where the adolescent pandas hang out. See the adult garden, which houses the giant pandas in all their full-grown glory. Take pictures of this endangered species eating bamboo, sleeping or frolicking about.
Once the visit is finished, you will head back to your hotel at the downtown area. If you wish, your guide will help you find a great place to have lunch in central Chengdu.
Tour Starts at 08:30am, Ends at 12:30pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by taxi
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is within Chengdu City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Recommended to dress in comfortable shoes
- The tour operates with a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 6 person.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.