This nightlife tour gives insight into Sichuanese nightlife culture.
Traditionally, Chengdu has been a city of active, culturally involved people who are fond of music, art and theatre (specifically Sichuan Opera). But, the Sichuanese also have a long tradition of dining out, visiting tea houses and shopping at large, open-air markets. This nightlife tour gives insight into Sichuanese nightlife culture.
First you will visit an area known as the Wide and Narrow Alleys, thatas indicated in the name, includes a network of wide and narrow alleys, which all link up. During a visit to the alleys, visitors can experience the relaxed nightlife in Chengdu with boutique hotels, characteristic local snacks and cuisines, traditional teahouses, distinctive inns and relaxing spas.
Then you’ll experience the Sichuan Opera at a tea house. Sichuan Opera is a local form of performing arts packed with wit, humor, lively dialogues, dancing, acting, puppetry and music.
Then you will visit Jiuyanqiao Bar Street, whose name is taken from the bridge around which all the bars and pubs are scattered meaning “nine-eye bridge” (nine-arch bridge). All bars and pubs are dotted along the banks by the Jiuyanqiao Bridge, your guide will be able to make some recommendations.
Then you can continue the night on your own or we can take you back to your hotel at Chengdu city center.
Tour Starts at 05:00pm, Ends at 09:00pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off within Chengdu City Centre
- This is a private tour, only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specifed
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.