Enjoy the Chinese Martial Arts made famous in films by Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee with a show involving live music and special effects.
The Red Theatre is the best place in Beijing to see skilled performers demonstrate the different Kung fu styles from the Shaolin Temple, considered to be the birthplace of martial arts in China. The Show is a spectacularly choreographed display of Kung fu movements and acrobatics where the scenery, music and lights play an important role to captivate the audience.
The Shaolin Kungfu Show is a stunning spectacle that both children and adults will love. It is a daily show that last for around 70 minutes at the Beijing Red Theater. Starting times are different in summer and winter.
The plot tells the story of a young boy found wandering outside an ancient temple somewhere in ancient China. After being taken into the temple the young novice monk called Chun Yi (the pure one) has many temptations to overcome, but through hard work and over time he conquers all and finally reaches his sacred goal of enlightenment. The show consists of six dance and acrobatic scenes performed by skilled and young kung fu practitioners, where the scenery, music and lights play an important role to captivate the audience. There is also an electronic screen displaying English subtitles.
What You Get
- Normal seat tickets to the show
- Show last 70 minutes
- From Dec-Feb, show starts at 7:00 pm
- From Mar-Nov, show starts at 7:30 pm
- Ticket Only Option: Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show starting time. Please show your name to the ticket office to get your entrance tickets.
- Shared Group Transfer driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 6:00pm and 6:30pm depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up.
- Hotel must be in Beijing City Centre (within the third ring road)
- Pick-up from Airbnb or residential apartment is not possible. You will be inform via e-mail upon confirmation of an alternative pick-up meeting point.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
- Meet your driver at the hotel lobby, unless otherwise, where you will be notified before the tour
*Note: After purchase, please email the following details to email@example.com for all travellers:
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Name of Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.