On this tour, you will visit the Temple of Heaven which is one of the largest group of ancient imperial worship structures in the world dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven.
On this tour, you will visit the Temple of Heaven which is one of the largest group of ancient imperial worship structures in the world dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven. Others attraction consists of Pearl market wherein you will enjoy a short visit to a pearl market, to appreciate all sorts of pearl arts. Since ancient times, the pearl has been a symbol of unblemished perfection. It is the oldest known gem, and for centuries it was considered the most valuable.
After visiting the Temple of Heaven, you will enjoy a short visit to a pearl market, to appreciate all sorts of pearl arts. Since ancient times, the pearl has been a symbol of unblemished perfection. It is the oldest known gem, and for centuries it was considered the most valuable. Then we later drive you to a beautiful local restaurant to enjoy a great Chinese lunch.
After lunch, driving to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. The long corridor and marble boat in the Summer Palace will impress any visitor to the palace.
- Visit the Pearl market
- Visit the Temple of Heaven
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- Transport, pick up and drop off
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Infant (aged 0-1) can join the tour for free
- This tour can be attended by the participants up to 70 years old.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Beijing City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.