Private Beijing Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall around Beijing.
The Jinshanling Great Wall was initially built from 1368 to 1389 in the Ming Dynasty, and in 1567 or 1570 rebuilding of the Wall was mainly directed by General Qi Jiguang. The Wall is about 21 to 24 feet high and 15 to 18 feet wide, which is made of brick and stone. The Jinshanling Great Wall has an elevation of 2100 feet. There is a cableway up to the Jinshanling Great Wall. The fact is that it is very easy to walk up to the Great Wall. Hiking about four (4) hours on its section. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall around Beijing.
We present you with a Local English tour guide and driver who picks you up at 7:00 am from the hotel to the Jinshanling Great Wall. We later drive you to a beautiful local restaurant to enjoy a great Chinese lunch. After lunch, we will arrange short visits to the Tea House where travellers will have a chance to have a feel about Chinese tea. At the end of the trip, travellers' will finally be transferred back to their hotel.
- Visit the Jinshanling Great Wall
- Admire the views from the Great Wall
Tour Start Time: 07:00hrs
What You Get
- Lunch and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Infants aged 0 to 1 travel free.
- Maximum age to participate is 70.
- Tourists should take note that it is mandatory to visit one shop included in the itinerary.
- It is your discretion if you want to tip the guide and driver after you are pleased with the service provided.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Beijing City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.