Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
Explore the Mutianyu Great Wall with this tour! Take in the gorgeous surrounding scenery that transforms with the seasons while you walk along the Great Wall. Join this tour to learn more about historical significance of the Mutianyu Great Wall!
Discover the Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall of China. This tour takes you through the Mutianyu Great Wall, where you can learn the deep historical significance of the Mutianyu Great Wall. During the tour, you will also have a short visit to the Jade Carving Factory, where you can lean about the Chinese traditional cultures in jade craving. Next, you will start to explore the Great wall from the foot of Mutianyu Great Wall. Enjoy a walk along the Great Wall and take in the gorgeous scenery. The surrounding is filled with natural scenery that changes with the seasons, it is truly a sight to see! If you want to admire the beautiful scenery with ease and comfort, you can opt to take the cable car at an additional cost. Come and explore Mutianyu Great Wall with this tour!
08:30 – 15:30 (GMT +8)
What You Get
One Day Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and Above
- Child: Age 3 to 11
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Hotels within 3rd Ring Road)
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Mutianyu Great Wall
- Government Taxes
- Cable Car Fee: RMB 100 (Single Way); RMB120 (Return)
- Personal Expenses
- Free of charge for children under 3 years old (must be accompanied by adult) and does not require a seat
- For children who require a seat, please make a purchase. Price is the same as an adult.
- Hotel Pick up service is between 07:00am to 08:30am
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before meeting time
- The operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- Hotel pick up service is only available to hotels within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing
- For hotels out of the range, please note that there is a surcharge of USD35/ car for pick up service. Alternatively, please make your way to one of the meeting points below:
o Novotel Beijing Xinqiao (No.1 Chongwenmen West St, Beijing)
o Regent Hotel (No.99 Jinbao St, Beijing)
o Beijing Hotel (Add: No.33 East Changan Avenue Beijing China)
o Beijing Prime Hotel (No.2 Wangfujing Main Street, Beijing)
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.