Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City Tour
Visit the Mutianyu section of the majestic Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City
Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Great Wall of China alongside with the Forbidden City with this tour.
- Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tiananmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the Peoples Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum. Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
- After visiting the Forbidden City, shopping at a Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes.The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year.
- If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
- Finally, you are returned to the downtown and will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional medicine culture. Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels around 5:00pm--6:00pm.
7am - 4pm
What You Get
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English Speaking tour guide
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Fee of cable car
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Own expense
Call 65 6701 1185
WhatsApp 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working days. Kindly present the e-voucher at point of tour as verification.
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby
- Tour guide will call your hotel room around 7-9pm the night before your scheduled departure (if you are not in your room at that time, the tour guide will leave a message for you). If you don’t receive any call or message before 10pm on the night prior to your scheduled departure, please call our tour operator immediately.
- Please note the hotel pick up time for the tour and kindly wait at lobby 5 minutes before the tour pick up time. Tour Voucher must be presented to the tour guide during the tour.
- Tours confirmed paid are non-refundable. Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of travelling time to tour co-ordination.
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
- Once purchased, they are non-refundable or non-amendable.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup/dropoff provided (selected hotels)