This tour is the perfect option to visit several of the most attractive tourist sites in Beijing. It includes the Beijing Zoo to see the beloved giant pandas, the Olympic area to see the Olympic Stadium from the 2008 Beijing Games, the large Lama Temple, the traditional Beijing hutong alleys and the amazing views of the Forbidden City from Jingshang Park.
The first stop of the tour is the Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit will take around 40 minutes, so will have plenty of times to make nice pictures.
The next stop is the Olympic Stadium, also know as Bird’s nest. During 45 minutes you can walk around and check also the Water Cube, where the water sports took place during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets on your own.
Following the Olympic area, you will visit the Lama Temple, a mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. Then you will enjoy a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Once you finish your meal, you will ride the old Beijing lanes, also called hutongs, by rickshaws. A very pleasant experience to discover the ancient Beijing.
Then you will drive to the Jingshan park, a former imperial garden in the north of the Forbidden City. From this hill you can have a wonderful view of Beijing. Finally, you will visit a silk shop where you can make some shopping for your relatives back home. Lastly, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Tour starts: 6:30 am to 7:30 am, ends at 4:00 pm
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Tickets to the Bird’s nest and the Water Cube
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby between 06:30 0am and 07:30 0am depending on other customer’s hotel pick-up. The exact time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts, normally after 6:00 pm, by a phone call to your hotel.
- Tour starts: 06:30 am to 07:30 am, ends at 04:00 pm
- Hotel must be in Beijing City Centre (within the third ring road)
- Pick-up from Airbnb or residential apartment is not possible. You will be inform via e-mail upon confirmation of an alternative pick-up meeting point
- If you stay in a hutong hotel in a narrow lane, the guide will ask you to please walk a few steps and wait for the bus on a main street.
- This is a shared tour with up to a maximum of 15 person
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date specified
- Meet your guide at the hotel lobby, unless otherwise, which the guide will notify you the evening before the tour
*Note: After purchase, please email the following details to email@example.com for all travellers:
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Name of Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.