Jinshanling Great Wall Bus Tour
When visiting Beijing, you cannot miss a visit to the Great Wall! Hike up the Jinshanling Great Wall and observe the different features of the watchtowers. As you walk along the Great Wall, do take a look at the wonderful scenery. Join this tour and visit the Jinshanling Great Wall!
No visit to China is complete without a visit to the Great Wall! Located about 130km away from the downtown of Beijing, the Jinshanling Great Wall was constructed in the Ming Dynasty. Hike up the Jinshanling Great Wall, which is about 6km long and takes approximately 3 hours. The special feature of the Jinshanling Great Wall is the 31 watchtowers. According to the different terrain, the watchtowers were built in various shapes, so each tower has its own unique feature. Jinshaling section of the Great Wall has retained its original look since it was built several hundred years ago. This section of the Great Wall is also relatively less crowded and offers a great view. Join this tour to discover the Jinshanling Great Wall.
07:00 hrs to 18:30 hrs
Pick up from hotels between 05:40am – 07:00am
What You Get
Jinshanling Great Wall Bus Tour
-Adult: Age 12 and above
-Child: Age 3 to 11
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick up (only from hotels within the 3rd Ring Road)
- Return to downtown and drop off at Subway Station
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Cable Car fee
- Personal Expenses
- Items not specified above
- Free of charge for children under 3 years old, accompanied by an adult and does not require a seat
- For children who require a seat, please make a purchase. Price is the same as an adult
- The operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance.
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Please note that hotel pick up and drop off services is only from hotels within the 3rd ring in Beijing
- You may request for pick up from hotels out of this range, but it incurs a surcharge of US$35/car. Alternatively, you may proceed to one of the meeting points below:
o Novotel Beijing Xinqiao (No.1 Chongwenmen West St, Beijing)
o Regent Hotel (No.99 Jinbao St, Beijing)
o Beijing Hotel (Add: No.33 East Changan Avenue Beijing China)
o Beijing Prime Hotel (No.2 Wangfujing Main Street, Beijing)
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.