Join in half day guided tour to fit into your busy calendar in Beijing, Visit the must-go attractions of Forbidden City and Jingshan Park
In this tour, you will learn about historic and cultural insights about some of Beijing's top attractions and then you can continue visiting some of Beijing's other attractions on your own with a good cultural background to understand the city better. This is also ideal for business tourists with a short stay in the city.
Meet your guide at 8:00 am at the lobby of the Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City, located close to Wangfujing Subway Station (33 Chang'an Avenue).
You will take a few minutes to walk to Tiananmen Square and your guide will show you around. It's one of the largest squares in the world and the centre of Beijing city. It holds several tourist attractions like the Tiananmen Tower, the Monument to the People's Heroes, the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao Zedong's Memorial Hall. It is a symbolic landmark in China, and also the main access to the Forbidden City.
Then you will access the Forbidden City (built over 700 years ago) where Ming and Qing emperors once lived and ruled in opulence. The palace is a crazy maze of buildings, bridges, halls, and alleys. Our guide will help you to identify the most important sites and imagine how life was for those inside hundreds of years ago. The visit lasts for around 90 minutes.
Finally you will visit Jingshan Park. This artificial hill was constructed from the soil excavated in forming the moats of the Forbidden City and nearby canals. On top of the hill you can have a full and clear bird’s eye view of the Forbidden City, and when you go down you will see local citizens doing their morning ritual exercises such as Taichi, dancing, and singing.
Tour ends at 12:00 pm at Jingshan Park, and you can continue to visit the city on your own.
Tour starts at 8:00 am, ends at 12:00 pm
What You Get
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, there are quite a lot of walking for the tour
- Tour starts at 8:00 am, ends at 12:00 pm
- Passport details are required when booking this tour to purchase the Forbidden City tickets in advance
- Please bring your Passport on the travel date
- Note: Tour is not available on Monday
- Minimum Pax: 1 Person, Maximum Pax: 6 Person
How To Use
- Meet your guide at 8:00 am at the lobby of the Beijing Hotel NUO Forbidden City, located in Wangfujing Subway Station (33 Chang'an Avenue).
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for the guide to verify
How To Buy
- After purchasing, kindly email all traveller passport details to email@example.com. This is for our operator to pre- purchase the Forbidden City Tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.