Experience the nightlife of this traditional city with a local aficionado and a small group limited to 6 people
Experience the best of Beijing’s nightlife on this 3.5-hour tour with an insider! You’ll visit several local hot spots – from classic beer joints to stylish cocktail bars – and take in the city’s iconic landmarks on display under the evening illumination. Relax as you listen to live bands and local trendy DJs. Two complimentary beverages and hotel pickup are included. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this private tour.
When daylight fades in Beijing, neon lights mix with traditional red lanterns to create a lively yet relaxing atmosphere. After hotel pickup, your guide will take your small group to a variety of local venues featuring the best microbrews, regional wines and traditional spirits.
Your Beijing nightlife aficionado knows the route through myriad bars and will introduce you to a cross-section of venues that the locals frequent but most visitors would never find. Enjoy two complimentary drinks and listen to the pulsating beats of world-class DJs or live bands as you take in modern Beijing’s impressive music scene.
Pass through Nanluoguxiang Street, a quaint neighborhood hub of bars, cafés, restaurants and shops selling traditional crafts. Watch rickshaws pass by the Houhai area; with its small stores and intricate alleyways, it feels like taking a trip back in time. Your guide will stop by the best street food vendors for an opportunity to purchase delicious snacks (at your own expense).
Along the way, view amazing sights of the capital illuminated at night, including the Tiananmen Square. Top off your nightlife tour with a glimpse of the city’s glamorous side as you enjoy stunning views from a stylish, sky-high cocktail bar high above Beijing! After this, your guide will help you to call a taxi (own expense) back to your hotel.
- Experience the nightlife of this traditional city with a local aficionado and a small group limited to 6 people
- Get into the party mood with two complimentary glasses of beer or wine
- Gain access to a variety of local bars, from casual haunts to stylish venues
- Walk down bustling Nanluoguxiang Street, the pedestrian alleys of Houhai and check Tiananmen Square by night
Tour starts at 08:30pm, ends at 12:00am
What You Get
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by taxi
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Two local beverages - wine or beer
- Live entertainment (depending on tour itinerary)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up is within Beijing City Centre
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- Recommended to dress in comfortable shoes
- Note: The start and end times will vary depending on traffic and road conditions
- Maximum of 6 person to participate in this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.