Experience sit in the coach (non-stop) and overlook the breathtaking architecture of the new CCTV Tower
This is shared the tour with final destination to Tianjin Port International Cruise Terminal, so only available for those departing Beijing and Tianjin by cruise. Enroute you will be lucky to sit in the coach (non-stop) and overlook the breathtaking architecture of the new CCTV Tower. As a new landmark in CBD (Central Business District) launched in 2005 and finished on September 2, 2008, on the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of CCTV. This new CCTV headquarter building is located in the northeast corner of Middle Dongsanhuan Road and Guanghua Road Cross, south of Chaoyang Road, comprised of the main building, the cultural Center and accessory facilities. The skyscraper (main tower) stands at 230 meters (768 feet) high with 54 floors. This untraditional building was designed by a famous architect from the Netherlands. The structure of the building is regarded as a challenge to usual construction. It is in radical shape, with a loop base of six horizontal and vertical sections, and two buildings joined together in the open air, like two twisted Z's. The building is nicknamed by local people as Dakucha (meaning big shorts). International broadcasting is undertaken by the new headquarter. CCTV cultural centre fire before the 2009 Chinese New Year made this creative controversial building highly focused again. The burnt building back of the skyscraper is still standing over there. The whole journey from your hotel to the Tianjin Port would take approximate 2.5 - 3 hours, so make sure you have good sleeping previous night and have enough breakfast at the hotel in the morning, you will be informed with specific pickup time the night before departure, although your voucher might show meeting time.
- Experience sit in the coach (non-stop) and overlook the breathtaking architecture of the new CCTV Tower
- Visit skyscraper (main tower) stands at 230 meters (768 feet) high with 54 floors
- View famous architect from the Netherlands
- Explore Tianjin Port
- Experience CCTV cultural centre fire before the 2009 Chinese New Year made this creative controversial building
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 3 Hours
What You Get
- The supplement will be charged when your hotel is not within Beijing Eastern and Western 3rd Ring Road and North Fourth Ring Road and South Second Ring Road.
- You will be informed with specific pickup time the night before departure, although your voucher might show meeting time is 09:00hrs.
- The English speaking guide will hold a sign of hotelbeds and name list on the hand, at the hotel lobby, waiting for you for only 5 minutes at most from the specific pick up time informed to you.
- Due to road traffic, the coach cannot stop when overlooks the new CCTV Tower, but the coach will try to slow down to ensure a good view.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.